Ted Nininger is known for delivering effective meetings for organizations that want to motivate their teams while challenging participants to shift behaviors and execute what they learn to reach their goals. His energizing presentations propel sales professionals to do their business development behaviors and close more sales.
You will find this session valuable if you are:
- Caught in the trap of only going over the "numbers" during your sales meetings.
- Open to a sales meeting where you can easily see: Where your sales people have been in the past? Where they are currently? and Where you would like to see them headed in the future?
- Looking for fresh ideas on how to motivate your sales staff
- Concerned that you have not sustained a culture of accountability
Participants walk away understanding:
- How effective their sales process is.
- Strengths and weaknesses today.
- Ideas on improving their selling skills
- The triangle of success — what it takes to be more successful.
We look forward to working together to motivate your team at your next sales meeting or conference.